Our range of services in the field of testing and trials offers solution-oriented support for the development of systems that meet requirements and production needs for sustainable success.
The focus is on providing evidence of the strength, durability and service life of technical systems. M.TEC's experienced engineers develop and design suitable test procedures, construct test benches and provide comprehensive support for component testing.
Depending on the requirements, we plan, procure and assemble the corresponding functional samples, which are produced using a suitable rapid prototyping or rapid tooling process. Subsequent testing of the technical systems allows even smaller corrections to be made if necessary before starting the production of tools for series production or extending the possible technical modification of your system to series production.
Our services in (component) testing
- Planning, development and construction of test stands
- Planning, procurement and assembly of parts and assemblies
- Elaboration of the trial and testing procedures
- Evaluation of the test results
- Determination of material properties, also in cooperation with the Institute of Plastics Processing (IKV) of the RWTH Aachen
- Component testing
- Acoustics (binaural sound analysis)