M.TEC ENGINEERING GmbH will present its AI-based design engineering tools of the M.OPT family and how they can be applied in the automotive sector at the 30th Aachen Colloquium Sustainable Mobility from October 4-6, 2021, close to its location in the high-tech region of Aachen.
The simulation-based engineering tools of the M.OPT family, recently released by M.TEC, allow multi-physics optimization of components and products, making it possible to optimize for several development goals at the same time. That creates completely new possibilities in terms of component precision and quality, as well as increasing sustainability by, for example, using fewer resources. The following M.OPT tools are available as a service by M.TEC:
- M.OPT warpage - For injection molded parts: Get the parameter set for the least possible component warpage within the boundary conditions
- M.OPT design - For products: Optimization for multiple requirements at the same time
- M.OPT process - For manufacturing processes: Optimization of injection molding or extrusion processes, stamping/bending part manufacturing, etc.
30th Aachen Colloquium Sustainable Mobility
With its focus on sustainable mobility solutions, the Aachen Colloquium Sustainable Mobility is the platform in the automotive sector that brings together international experts from research and industry and offers a selected program of lectures and plenary speeches on the topic of sustainable mobility solutions in the powertrain. Numerous renowned companies present their innovations and offer the opportunity for discussions and direct exchange with experts from all over the world.
Meet M.TEC in person at the Aachen Colloquium
Meet M.TEC in person at the 30th Aachen Colloquium Sustainable Mobility from October 4-6, 2021! M.TEC welcomes you at booth 21 on the first floor, a joint booth with AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH and FEDDEM GmbH & Co. KG.
- 30th Aachen Colloquium Sustainable Mobility, Aachen, 04.-06.10.2021 - www.aachener-kolloquium.de
- See M.TEC at booth 21 on the ground floor