M.TEC will present M.OPT, its new family of AI-based development tools, at FAKUMA, October 12-16, 2021, in Hall 2B, Booth 2209. These multi-physics applications developed by M.TEC allow optimization towards multiple development goals simultaneously. For both products and processes, the optimization methods of the M.OPT family open up new perspectives in engineering to reconcile the areas of sustainability, innovation and cost-effectiveness.
Multi-physics optimization for products & processes
Simulation-based consideration throughout the entire product development process has many significant advantages:
- Maximum product quality
- Highest process reliability
- Risk minimization in development and series start-up
- Reduction of time to market
- Reduction of the use of resources
The following M.OPT tools are available as a service through M.TEC:
Read more about the M.OPT engineering tools here.
In person at FAKUMA 2021
Learn more about M.TEC's multi-physics optimizations in person at FAKUMA 2021! You will meet M.TEC at the joint booth of the Hamburg-based K.D. Feddersen Group.
- FAKUMA, Friedrichshafen, Germany, Oct. 12-16, 2021 - www.fakuma-messe.de
- You will find M.TEC in hall 2B, at booth 2209