In the development of products and technical systems, trials and testing are used to check the suitability of concepts ("proof of principle" or design verification). This includes, for example, proof of functional performance, mechanical strength or durability over the planned service life. To this end, individual functional areas, components or an entire system are reproduced and tested using prototypes during development. The design of the corresponding test setups is crucial for the validity of the test results and is therefore just as demanding as the development of the actual product.
30 years of experience in trial & testing of products
M.TEC engineers develop suitable test methods, design test rigs and accompany component tests. They plan, procure and assemble corresponding functional samples, each of which is manufactured using the most suitable process (such as rapid prototyping or rapid tooling). Subsequent testing of the technical systems allows corrections to be made, if necessary, before series tools are manufactured or technical modifications to the system are introduced into series production. Since M.TEC was founded in 1991, this has been part of the projects implemented by M.TEC. M.TEC's customers benefit from this expertise in the industrialization of products in every engineering project.
Testing & component testing: Services by M.TEC
- Planning, development and construction of test rigs
- Planning, procurement and assembly of parts and subassemblies
- Development of test and trial procedures
- Evaluation of test results
- Determination of material properties, also in cooperation with the Institute for
- Plastics Processing (IKV) at the RWTH Aachen or the accredited material laboratory of AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH, Niederzissen
- Component testing
- Acoustics (binaural noise analysis)